Saturday, March 2, 2013

Don't let your memories wasted.


Life is a journey chasing your dreams, while embracing your memories. Memories are those chest of treasures which we wish to have atleast once more. To feel that moments emotion in real for a second time rather than in virtual visuality.

But, will these memories have the same intense clarity even after so much years and life experiences? Or do they just fade up in course of time?  

I'm a person who do whatever I can to cling to that one moment which made me feel special or bought a smile onto my face... but when life gives me other priorities should I have to leave all these to be rusted in the treasure chest and build up new ones or will I be able to give life to new moments while  preserving these with the same shining effect??




No comments :

Post a Comment