Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Thankful Tuesdays - #1. Why Start This Challenge?




Today evening when I was cuddled up in couch with Jodi Picoult’s Nineteen Minutes, knock knock voiced my phone bringing a message from Ishitaa saying, "Leo is taking part in a Tuesday gratitude challenge. Check if you wanna do it." After cajoling her to join in too and literally doing a toss whether to do or not through WhatsApp, we both decided to do this 52 week Tuesday Challenge. So thanks to Leo. 

I am doing this, in a way to get rid of my famous writer’s block and become more regular in writing. And it’s so difficult to be grateful for the small yet significant blessings in our everyday life. So maybe after this, I can be a bit more positive and optimistic towards my life. 





P.S. I am modifying Thankful Tuesdays as Thankful Day of the Week. I will be posting on one of the seven days of the week.



14 comments :

  1. Good luck! It sounds like a fabulous challenge! Hope it starts your writing curve and keeps it going :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not a Tuesday thing, just to confirm. I do it on a Tuesday, so I name it Thankful Tuesdays :P You can do on any day of the week, and name it anything else too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it? (Staring at Bhavz for the misunderstanding :P) ... Anyway since I already started it on a Tuesday...let it be. :) And more over you need company na? :D

      Delete
    2. Ayyo :P Njanonnum arinjille :P :P :P

      Delete
    3. Gratitude seems to be the in topic of the times.. we had a facebook gratitude run.. will look forth.. it is a weekly meme alle.. unlike a day! good luck Sheethal

      Delete
  3. I like that they give you prompts on what to write weekly. Looks like a great challenge, good luck with it.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. we all need this gratitude in our life for a healthy living... great way to acknowledge our gifts.. and feel happy

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the best Sheethal Susan. Would love to read your Gratitude list in full and may be we can share our thoughts:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great idea. We all have a lot of thinks to be thankful about!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahem :P Tuesday kazhinju. Write soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a super cool challenge! I just got back into blogging so I'm trying to stop by and visit all of my old blogging friends! Happy to see you are still at it! Will you be A-Zing this year? I'm going to try!

    ReplyDelete